Julie Lay, 3 days ago
Class of 2020 Parents:
This has certainly been a year none of us could have foreseen. Seniors are looking at the possibility of having their last year cut drastically short with important memory making opportunities being missed.
The yearbook is offering you a great way to congratulate your senior and memorialize this not likely to be repeated year.
At the beginning of the year we offered baby ads at a cost of ¼ page for $50 and ½ page for $100. Because of this unique situation we are offering a 50% discount. Baby ads will now be $50 for a ½ page and $100 for a full page. If you have already purchased an ad, I will be contacting you to see if you want to add extra pictures or a longer message. To purchase an ad, you can purchase and design your own online at www.jostensadservice.com.
If you want us to design your ad, pictures and messages can be emailed to email@example.com or texted to her Google Voice at 708-872-5175. Payment will need to be mailed to the high school at 1109 N. 8th Street, Vandalia, IL 62471. Please clearly label your check to be used for a baby ad.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity. With the remainder of the school year in jeopardy, you will want a way to congratulate your child and remember this historic year.view image
Julie Lay, 3 days ago
It’s safe to say that Vandalia High School has had a year like no other. Throughout the year the yearbook staff has worked hard to capture memories. But now we need your help. We have an entire spring section of the book to fill and no pictures. That’s where you come in.
We need the following pictures:
- Baseball team members - pictures of you playing baseball at all ages
- Softball team members - pictures of you playing softball at all ages
- Track team members - pictures of you running or doing track like activities at all ages
- Pictures taken during the quarantine. What is your family up to? Are you hanging out with pets? Are you still working? Take pictures! Students need to actually be pictured for us to use them.
- Prom pictures - girls, get out those prom dresses, stand in front of a mirror and take a picture (or have someone take it for you).
Pictures can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or texted to her Google Voice at 708-872-5175.view image